Thursday, June 06, 2019

Couldn't Have a Better Hump Day!

OH MY what a lovely morning enjoying breakfast outside again! 


Different view today. Hope it stays nice for our afternoon walk and snacks on the balcony afterwards!  🤣 

I'm glad I'm not driving that rig aound these crazy round abouts!


Now that I'm finally out of the sun, I think I'll stay out here awhile.  I JUST LOVE IT!  My next apartment has to have a balcony!  I'm watching the city plant mega flower trays in the beds within that circle!  So relaxing out here - not doing sewing today!

Oh dear, oh dear, where would I like to go?????


🤣😎 Not only is the sun baking my legs BUT worse the awesome aroma from the Brazilian restaurant Carnaval, next door, is driving me inside finally!!!

Janice and Marilyn arrived and off we went on our Forks to Wellington Cres walk.  I initially said I'll turn around at a certain spot, well we didn't even get there before we turned around! Thank you Marilyn as I'm sure Janice would have pushed me further.  That was my first long walk and probably overdid it a bit. 







Then back to the condo for a lovely visit and finger foods along with some happy hour drinks.   And just in time as it rained about half hour and dropped in temperature too.  Then a double rainbow appeared!  And Hamish was trying to get fed every hour too, silly boy!

The second one is faintly to the right of the Museum spire.

Just about the full arc!

No comments: