Monday, June 24, 2019

Busy Monday!

OK this has been one CRAZY day!  😜

First off to MPI - too long a line up, so back home to wait for my Dr appointment - all is good, then back to MPI to find out I was supposed to call it in first - GRRRR!!!  The good thing is I could use their phone to call in my claim to them - OKAY!!!  Fifteen minutes later I'm told I can go straight to Pembina Autobody and Glass to get their estimate, no replacement vehicle in my policy!  Yeah, I then called them and could bring it down right away but won't get it done to go to Dryden.  Once looked at was advised not to drive that far either!  But if MPI approved, it should be fixed before I'm back.

So back home to find bus transportation to Dryden, that's booked (7:20 am departure - YIKES!) but they couldn't tell me where to meet the bus - HUH!!!  So I walked over to the general area, found the small sign, took a picture and finished off running many errands on foot.  By this time I'm exhausted, but suitcase is packed (a few projects too) and now relaxing!  Would love to open the wine friends gave me but will keep it to celebrate having my Baby back!!!

No comments: