Saturday, March 30, 2019

Lace Retreat

And here are some more of my tatted and beaded dragonflies all set for Lace Retreat. Tonight I just set up my stuff, showed Jacqui my travel pillow and bobbin carrying roll that she helped me with ideas and supplies! Otherwise I just relaxed and chatted! I had spent the afternoon trying to upload my Cuba pics to Walmart to be printed off and as I was finishing up 335 of 350 max the program timed out and lost all!!!! Needless to say I was totally peeved and got ready to go instead!

Messy picture as I forgot to get the picture before prepping them for sale.

These I just finished tonight so staged them on my bag.

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Really great beaded dragonflies!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.