Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I Found My Quilt Muse!

YEAH!!!!  I've finally found the time and feeling better after some stomach issues to find my fabric and cut out the so far nine blocks of CQA's #52block52weeks weekly block party!  I'm planning to do them as is except for the large diamond for block #7 - that one I've planned it one piece - and maybe such in future weeks.  Thank you to all who are manning that FB site and also CQA for this project and those planning these blocks!  ❤

https://canadianquilter.com/52-blocks-in-52-weeks/

And thank you to those who used their Canadian 150th celebration fabrics - you've helped in my fabric choice too!  I was planning to use my Canada stash for a couch quilt for myself but was at a loss for pattern ideas and did not want to repeat what I'd done before.  This is perfect but takes lots of planning.  😉  Now I've a one day quilting retreat on the 23rd and my blocks for this project should be caught up.  I also have planned out my 2019 Barnswallows Quilt Show Challenge piece and hope to get that cut out this week too!  GOSH DARN it sure feels awesome to feel more myself finally!


No comments: