Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Having Fun!

OK this year I'm aiming for completing and delivering my ...old, new, borrowed & blue... Quilt Challenge this time around!  Also I've decided to have some fun before it's displayed at the Quilt Show.  I've many times purchased various quilt store or show challenges and very few I've completed.  This one just intrigued me enough to get busy on it.

As the theme goes, here's my thinking on it.
"Old" - using Black & White which I do seldom
"New" - a kit of new and unusual fabrics for me
"Borrowed" - my embellishments from my sister Sylvia plus an idea I had in again reducing a pattern
"Blue" - using two fabrics from my stash and one I had to purchase for my ideas

So this time I'm also not showing my finished work until I see it on display, but am going to tease you some!  That's the kid in me having fun!  So if you're going to the show see it all finished there - that is if I finish it!!!  So mark your calendars!



And still having fun into the 11th week of #52blocks52weeks and can't wait for more.  I think it's the variety of my Canadian fabrics that makes this so.  This title is very appropriate!  Plus the group and the variety of fabrics being used.  AWESOME FUN!!!


Now to tackle laundry!

No comments: