Monday, March 25, 2019

Awesome Day

Awesome day! First was a followup labworks appointment with my Dr with the best results in a while except my good cholesterol was lowered too! So basically he said I can continue with reduced dosage of CardioFlex but to add BeneFibre and continue my trying to eat good along with my walking. We'll see what happens in 3 months! WOW I'm impressed! 🤗 Then I picked up Edna and headed to Grace Hospital to walk the Sturgeon Creek Pathway! Yeah right!!!! There is no pathway, it's all under snow, so we headed back Portage to the Assiniboine Park footbridge to try there. A guy said the bush trail was wet impassable in a few spots so we turned left towards Wellington Cres for our walk. Just a lovely day! 🌞 Then we finished off with our FIRST ice cream cone from Sargent Sundae!

Or 10,347 steps!


No comments: