Thursday, March 07, 2019

Catch Up!

Damn these mosquito bites! Yes Cuba has mosquitoes but like half the size of our monsters but every evening they attempted to get me - especially if I forgot my spray.  And yes they fogged there quite often! My tiny red dots have enlarged to itchy red blotches and my Anti-Itch cream needs Benadryl to the rescue or I'll go crazy! Dang it!  Well after five days of agony/miserable I think its fonally subsided!  SHEESH!

I've finally completed the beading on the dragonfly and both are ready for mailing today to my Fringe Tatter exchange recipient. I had fun enlarging Riet's Dragonfly pattern to my liking and tackled a new one with rings on split rings in Jane Eborall's Fringe Element Heart pattern. I like these exchanges as there is a specific element you incorporate which has me searching for such patterns and sometimes learning new techniques! AND I love to open my envelope to see what someone has chosen to make for me! A win-win project! Also maybe meeting some of these tatters at the retreat in Cambridge in September!


OK I've finally unpacked and doing laundry! Got my dolphins picture into its special frame too!


No comments: