Wednesday, March 20, 2019

First Day of Spring Couldn't Have Been Better!!!!

What a beautiful day for a walk! And soon off to Thermea for a girls relaxing day/evening!

We were checking out a grey bird way up there when I decided to take a picture - camera was still in selfie mode so I took it  - LOL!!!



That's Edna swinging her water bottle just in time! 

We went about halfway along #7 till water forced us to turn around, so we did a little detour south on Moray to Ness and back home. 

Or 9,434 steps.

Then early afternoon I headed to Thermea Spa for the rest of the day!  OMGG - I don't know if I can explain the pleasureable day I've had here!  Thank you Janice for organizing it and Cindy for making it too!  It was unbelievable from the ice cold water dips, the temperate and then hot tub pools to the various saunas that Janice guided me through to the heated beds relaxation rooms to the awesome no roof fireplace building with Adirondack chairs and blankets (here's where I first enjoyed a glass of wine and later relaxation tea) to the lounge where we enjoyed some food/wine and shared a fruit plate!  Yeppers it was AWESOME!!!!!  Especially when that huge MOON showed itself above the buildings!  I wanted to stay longer but after 7 hours I was drained and my legs barely carried me to the car!  YEAH what an awesome day from start to end!




Now finishing off watching hockey, Winnipeg Jets playing the Anaheim Ducks!  Hope I can stay awake to the end!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like a great day, even in the cold. At least there was sunshine! So you do season changes when we do. I know the people I know in England and Australia do it on the first of the month, and that always seems so odd to me.