Monday, March 18, 2019

An Interesting Day!

I started the day tatting more dragonflies, hopefully for sale at month ends Lace Retreat.

Early afternoon I  picked up Edna and off to Sturgeon Road and Silver Ave to start at the west end of the Yellow Ribbon Trail today.  We love this easy to walk on pathway!


Close up of our walk.
The #3 is where it blew in.

West of Sturgeon Road on Silver Ave all blown in and up n down to walk on to Hamilton.   
The other way was good. 


It's been 2 weeks and I need my coffee!!!!  So glad Edna suggested Joe Black's Coffee Bar!

I forgot to say my half plain. 

Awesome decor! 

And afterwards Edna showed me this fun image she coloured in depicting the four quilting ladies she's part of!  It's going to be a canvas tote when finished!


OK I've heard a few friends complain about mildew build up in their washing machines, hope this helps!  Now to see if it's in stores as I'm not keen shopping online period!

Washing Machine Mildew

Edna wanted these pin ends her friend has so I checked Oma's and Fabricland - no luck - so I searched online and found these!  There is no way I'm paying this ridiculous price when a mechanical pencil eraser will work!  So out of one package I got at Staples I get 26 - 3/8" pieces for $1.99 plus taxes.  It works great so far!  So 2 packages will give me 52 pieces for $4.50 compared to 100 pieces for $33.95 US plus taxes!  So even if they crumble and break, lots cheaper to replace long term before costs meet that outrageous price.



13 - 3/8" pieces from one stick! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, that was using your noggin to make your own pin ends, Rose Anne! Cost is why I haven't tried them, too. But I usually use safety pins anyway.