Sunday, March 10, 2019

Another Concert!

My first Harry Potter whatever!  Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra presents Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Concert.  Thank you Cindy for asking me! 




I'm loving this concert with the movie!  I really enjoyed this and barely heard the orchestra as live music - sounded like in the movies.  BUT a couple times I got startled and whacked Cindy but didn't scream loud!  Then at intermission I located Linda and family!


It seems all my life in Winnipeg that my friends have been trying to educate me in the arts, starting with Yvonne way back when to Linda, Janice and Cindy in recent years!  Some are awesome, some just not my flavour at all, but with Angela as my guest I will try as she loves classicals!

Well besides having a sore tummy I was able to enjoy my evening and night.  But still will have a quiet simple food day today!

No comments: