Tuesday, July 03, 2018

June Catchup

25th

Our Prairie Pathfinders walk in Kings Park with Linda W, Monika Franz-Lien, Edna and Michelle - all my walking friends today.  Lovely overcast day for the walk and now for lunch at Boston Pizza.  This plus the 2.3 km walk to the apartment for pickup and then return walk to the condo for probably a total of close to 10 km today!




26th

The Canada duvet top is sandwiched ready for quilting next month at Sylvia's - after I finish the wildlife one here.  I'm planning to make my own quilting pattern for this one!




27th

Ohhhh what an unexpected pleasure and emotional start too dropping in to Aunt Monica's Attic on Regdnt Ave E!  They are dolls but so realistic especially when held.  They grasp your finger just like a real baby!  Their owner said they're real "heart stealers". Ohhhhhh Monica that was an awesome visit!  Highlight of my day!  Thank you!




29th

Hamish their son worshippers!  Never seen him scratching here before!  Lovely evening!




30th

WOW!  This is a beautiful day - hope it does not get too hot!  I LOVE the flowers on the deck now for me to keep them alive!






WOW two beautiful places today!



He checked out a petal and spun around back inside.  😂😂  He's so brave!!



Well I've hand guided using my walking foot on the wildlife quilt top.  I just LOVE this open area compared to my small sewing table.   This is my quilting pattern adapted from the original idea but WAY TOO CLOSE for my liking from Doodle Quilting.  I happy with it and it's few wobbles and ready to finish the quilting off tomorrow.




No comments: