Saturday, June 23, 2018

Interesting Day!

Lovely day for an East Grand Beach forest/beach walk and Lester Beach picnic with Prairie Pathfinder friends.  Now to see if I can find that restaurant with fried pickeral cheeks for snack!



Stopped at the Sandbar Motor Inn at Grand Marais for pickeral bites for a shared snack and Corona to cool off as water just is just not doing it!  Then heading home!



Even took the bus from my place to Waterfront as I just could not walk the 2.3 km back there now!  😥  Then look who I found sunning on the deck!


The fireworks at the end of the indigenous day celebrations st the Forks.








THE END!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You got some great fireworks shots, Rose Anne! Your day sounds lovely ... except the part about pickerel. =P and beer LOL You walked around the park, so I wouldn't be too hard on myself for not walking all the way home!