Friday, June 22, 2018

Condo Relaxing!

Enjoying the birds and breeze on their balcony!  There's so much construction around here that evenings is the only time to sit outside - even have traffic going the wrong way on a round about!  Just watched a flashy sports car going the wrong way even cutting off a police car - nope didn't give home a ticket either.  There'll be an accident here yet!




Cuba I can't wait for takeoff!


June 21st

OK here's the sandwiching of the wildlife duvet cover - hopefully start on the quilting soon.  Hamish is standing guard.




June 22nd


Hope I can get the girls together for this event at Rainbow Stage - our annual get together!  Neil Sedaka's Breaking Up Is Hard To Do!

And I've my new low beach chair ready and waiting for Ballet in the Park!  It's Wizard of Oz July 25th-27th!

OMGG!!!  It started raining 3ish but eased up shortly so off to the Forks I walked.  Was in there maybe 30 minutes and headed back.  About half way to the condo the wind whipped up along with thunder in the distance so I picked up my pace.  Made it inside just as the heavens opened up knocking over the plant too!  Hmmmm maybe 15 minutes and it passed over but still looks ominous!  Just hope this is not for tomorrow as we're walking the beaches trailhead and a picnic too!!!!






OK that's enough excitement for me!  Looks like it didn't bother Hamish any!  Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your life appears so calm and peaceful, rainstorms notwithstanding. I like your view and your set up for quilts, just everything.