Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Feeling Emotional!

OMGG!!!!!  After such a lovely day I was feeling leary seeing a Winnipeg Police Service envelope in my mailbox.  Once opened - I'm devastated and needless to say I won't be going to the lake this summer for sure now!!!!

It took me a while to place when this happened and then it clicked.  I was Tuco sitting and dropping off a freebie item to a friend and was heading back to the dog.  I saw this car sitting on the side and a few school kids and the odd parent on the sidewalk nearby - automatically I thought of something weird but the kids walked past the car.  As I drove by I thought it might be a cop and looked at my speedometer and realized I was speeding (I've a heavy foot) and eased up but no flashing red light.  PHEW!  Then totally forgot about it!

Yeah right it was a ghost car with camera obviously!  Dang it!!!!  I'm thinking I should start using my cruise control in the city too, not just on the highway!!!!  I'm forever up and down like a yo-yo without it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I use mine everywhere. Ford has a great cruise control and it works fine in the city. Yours probably would, too. Yuck on tickets!