Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2 Fabric Bargello Class

DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!  Here's the pics from today's 2 Fabric Bargello class from Cedar House by Helen Maslowski and her helper Geoffrey (hope I spelt this right).  I was there with Edna Bennett and Dianne Urquhart.  There were two other ladies in the class but sorry I've forgotten their names.  We had an awesome day and Helen wants us to FINISH our projects for an MPQ show n tell in the future!  Great idea as they all are spectacular!

Helen's sample in back.

Edna sewing her tube.

Working on my tube.

Dianne sewing her tube.

Hmmmmm!!!!!!


Awesome colours


A team effort!



Center is an Australian fabric and so striking!

Another striking effect!

It's hard work!  Silly me miniaturized mine!  

LOVE how it's shaping up! 

Dianne's joins are perfect - mine needed lots of rippits!  Dianne used Northern Lights batik for her center - lovely! 

Using her new toy!  A roller that temporarily presses open seams. 

I just LOVE it even if its been a pain sewing up! 

OK it's close and I'm leaving it alone!!!!

YAHOOOIIIEEE!!!!!!!

Now to straighten off and plan the borders. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks great! I love seeing pics of your day with friends. Sorry I haven't been around much. School takes so much time! It's a rainy day here, and I decided to take a few minutes and come look at your blog.