Sunday, July 29, 2018

Catchup Again

July 26th

Good day and it's just started!  Got two appointments changed so I can escape for an overnight n day with Janice next week.  Checked with Hands of Hope 204-261-8607 and they accepted the set of ironstone dishes and my two chairs I wanted out of here!  Then met Michelle at A&W (with coupons) for lunch and exchanged some tatting books I had 2 each of for some garden beet leaves - buns in the making tomorrow.  Later on I'm dropping off some Gimli vinetartta for Pat n Randy, getting my car's oil changed and then Ballet in the Park with Angela.  I think Friday has to be a quiet day!!!  Awesome evening with Angela and no bugs!!!!





July 27th

Just letting my friends out West know that I've changed my vacation plans and won't be out to visit you this year!  Sorry!  But 🤗🤩🤗 to be heading to Cuba (click to see where in Cuba) with two girlfriends in February.  This may be Iona's last trip there so definitely a must see for me!   Hopefully it'll work out another year!

OK at least my nails are ready for tomorrow's wedding party!



Yeah I got a pan of slightly overdone beet leaf buns - but hey I'll eat them!!!!  Thank you Michelle for the leaves!  Luv ya!


While waiting for the dough to rise then baking, I drafted up this curved flying geese 24x5 inch wall hanging row for a sort of Round Robin in the making.


July 28th

Here's what I've been working on passing time before getting ready for Kim and Johnny's wedding today.  Practiced using these tweezers I bought years ago and talk about nifty to remove itsy bitsy paper pieces scraps!  It's been awhile since I made fabric postcards - kinda fun to play!


No comments: