Wednesday, July 25, 2018

This n That

July 21st

We're in our new location that has lots of stitching room.  The kitchen was OK for the eight of us but there is a cart that we can bring up ready food and set up tables near the back.  Dianne was working on her 2 fabric bargello.





And now learning to tat with filigree item and seed beads.



July 22nd

Finally cleared off the mess on my dining table.  Now it's just important stuff!  Yes that's a Celtic class I did finish from our Guild years ago.  Oh and I forgot that the picture is actually one of the first crazy patch quilted postcards that I made, loved so much I framed it for myself.


At Joe Black's with Janice sharing flatbread pizza and salad before going to Jammin in the Park!  Awesome evening!









July 23rd

Lovely breezy day for our walk in St Norbert to Pollock Island but after a couple weeks break it's tough getting back into it again.







My selfie 
- or as Pat said a Rose Anne Inukshuk.


July 24th

Thank you Tom and June for the fun pool day and BBQd hotdogs lunch!  It was awesome in the pool trying out my new toy!



No comments: