Sunday, July 29, 2018

Johnny n Kim's Wedding

At Kimberly Quinn and Johnny Rolland wedding.  Sorry no ceremony pictures.  It would have been pointless as four photographers blocked the view most of the time.  And about 5 minutes after the vows were sealed it started to rain so inside we came!















I'm stuffed and near bursting my dress seams!!!  All very tasty and delicious!  And some after dinner fun before speeches and dancing.









Now back to the serious part!








Now the yummy part - but is there room!




Just before leaving Lise asked for pictures of Linda Lefebvre Mullen and me as last year  during her battle with cancer we both made together a pink breast cancer wall hanging for her.  Now she met me and the circle is complete!




Then just down the street on the way home I saw this steeple peaking over the trees and drove around for this St Charles Catholic Church picture.


Now home relaxing and even after an hour of dancing (which I'll pay for tomorrow) my hair is still in curls!


No comments: