Wednesday, July 18, 2018

What's Happening

July 15th

Aaaahhhhhh a beautiful morning having breakfast on the deck with the crew enjoying the break from the heat!


Jake even took a lap nap!

July 16th

Finally I'm home long enough to retrieve and secure my window exhaust AC!  Not bad just one pinched finger her pad blood marked and two broken nails!  Since the vacuum was out to clean the window sill of carcasses I decided to do a once through the apartment.  Not such a good idea in an overly warm apartment to begin with but hey it gave me an excuse to try out my new Miracle Grips I got at Clare's - love the new look while growing it out a bit more.  Can't wait for when I add my root lifting curl spray gel and see that effect!



Aaaahhhhhh what a relief it is with AC now!

July 17th

Here with Edna who I've not seen for two weeks!  Mine is the Mediterranean and her's the new Caesar.  This time I asked for 1 tbsp of Quinoa instead the half cup they put into the Mediterranean salad and it's so much better and maybe one day I won't mind that stuff!  ðŸ˜†


It was an awesome day of running errands, confirming a day visit to Reedy Creek for whatever performers lined up Friday Aug 30th, decided to attend the Metis pavilion Sunday Aug 5th, heading to Gimli July 25th for Fabriculous Christmas in July and Edna's birthday pickeral supper on the patio and stopped at MEC to pick up the lightweight insulated cycling water bottles for our walks.  Sometimes our partially frozen bottles are lke warm latter part of the walk and yuck I hate that, plus don't care to carry two bottles one partial and one totally frozen!

No comments: