Sunday, July 31, 2016

Comfort Quilt Blocks

See I've had a call for quilt blocks for three comfort quilts this past 6 weeks and today finished off the last one.  I'm very pleased with these.  It's been set over the years that I make crazy patch hearts with embroidery and some type of tatting on it too.  Well these don't have my trademark spider and web - but have a tatted butterfly on a patch.  The complimentary block is the card trick which I just love even if it causes me problems and I'm always left with too small HST for this size!  One day I'll get the pattern right!!!!

Comfort block A1 

Comfort block A2 

Comfort block B1 

Comfort block B2 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, both of your card tricks blocks look great! I don't see a thing wrong with either one. Thanks for sharing your beautiful stitcheries, too.