Thursday, July 14, 2011

My March RR Update

Sorry I totally forgot to do the previous update on my SewBuds March RR block and now I've another so I'll do them together, but if you've missed the initial posting, here it is!

After Candi embellished the bottom right corner my block sailed off to Cris.  Now she saw the fabric printed leaves and decided to stitch a tree trunk below and then embellished the leaf shapes.  Then added a green heart bead to my tree - lovely!!!

Then it sailed off to Susan who added that neato moose pin next to the tree along with some embroidered grasses beneath his feet or should I say hooves - hmmmm!  Then she added a seam treatment onto the gold patch along with a motif or two. 

Now I'd like to see the whole block - maybe someone will take that picture soon???

No comments: