Saturday, July 09, 2011

I Tatted Some More

OK I really like this modified pattern by Carolyn Groves so I found my size 10 crochet cotton and attempted another one to see the difference in sizes.  Yes there was a slight variation in size but still a nice and lovely motif no matter the thread used.

Size 10 (2.25x2.5"); size 20 (2x2"); size 30 (1.5x2")

I think I'll be making more of these up and have them on hand for swapping, gifts, CQ embellishments or even for sale if anyone is interested.  Now just to find a nice creamy tone or even a white and try that too - hmmmm - maybe a red or black angel???

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your angels are adorable!

Barbara Gordon said...

I love the pattern you used here. Is it available somewhere? I love the heart there to...in the right place for it to...

PeggyR said...

I love those!

Barbara Gordon said...

Now I have found the pattern for the angle, thanks...I appreciate that. I hope to start making ornaments for a tree our lace group does every other year for the Hospice House here in town. They sell raffles and have been getting roughly $1,300 for the tree for the last three raffles. It sure makes us feel good as a lace group....!

Rose Anne B said...

Glad you found it Barbara and what an awesome idea for a group fundraising effort. Congratulations to you all!