Tuesday, May 24, 2011

March 2011 RR - update

Remember my newest Round Robin block I've sent within the SewBuds group?  It may have to go more than the one round but that's OK with me!

My "naked" block - well except for my tatted edging.

OHHHH I have to show you what Candi has embellished on my rectangular block - I just love it - Thank you my dear!!!
Candi's lovely embellishments!

OHHHH my I can't wait to see this baby grow up - I have no wishes for my friends' embellishments except very little or no in your face pink please - LOL!  All I ask is everyone do their best.  How I go about RRs is I do on others' blocks what I would like to see on my own block (making me happy) and hopefully to their liking also!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love looking at round robin blocks. Maybe some day I'll get my act together and join a round robin. It looks like so much fun!