Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Morning!!!

It sure is a beautiful start to the day - well actually it's been a few days now!  Let's hope the sun and the light breeze out there helps dry up some of the water problems around Manitoba.  I know the flooding will take weeks to dissipate as lakes are all high so not sure where it will go.  Time will tell.

NOW to my good news!  I had a lovely weekend and since I've been back I've been getting up with the "birds" it seems so into my walking gear and out the door for at least a half hour basic walk - not the brisk stuff I was into - just a walk with my MP3 music too.  YEPPERS I found my baby - well actually Amanda's MP3 but I've had it for a year or two now and sure missed it since Christmas when I misplaced it. 

Anyways, I hope to keep getting out the door in the mornings for this nice walk - it sort of lifts my spirits and I'm sure it'll be a boost to my trimming those 5 pounds I seem to have regained!  Just have to take it easy on my knee but so far it's going good!  YEAH!!!

No comments: