Saturday, June 06, 2009

OWIEEEE!!!

Okay I KNOW I'm supposed to wear SHOES ALL THE TIME so I probably have not right to cry the blues now - BUT IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness this was AFTER delivering Val's wedding cake!!!

See after an afternoon visit with my sister Florence from Dauphin, I came home to relax and not 5 minutes home I STUBBED my baby toe on the two wheeled cart (loaded with recycle stuff) and it did not BUDGE, you can imagine what my foot felt like (well still does). YES I've iced it and it's starting to turn a tinge of blue, swelling and hardly able to bend the baby toe!!! DANG IT, I don't need pain when I'm mopey already!!!

Well after supper I zipped over to Pat's and got Sylvia to check the under part of my foot - no discolouration there. Kinda hobbled as actual walking was not possible even in my runners!!! About an inch up the foot from the baby toe joint it hurts something awful on the top of the foot and to step on the ball of the foot and up the back near the ankle - not sure if I'll be getting it checked out tomorrow or if it'll subside by then. I even cut the cuticle around the little nail - SHEESH!!! I know I'm a WHIMP when it comes to pain so according to the Dr it just might be a bad bang and nothing done about it! Will see how I feel tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Owieeee is right. You poor thing.

Maggie R said...

Hello Rose Anne..another fellow Canadian..
Ouch is right.... I can relate and I felt your pain as i read your message. Hope it is better now,,,
I see you are in Winnipeg... I use to live there many moons ago. I am now in Southern Ontario, near Toronto.
I read where you enjoy CQ and FAPs. Me too I am just learning to do CQ but I already love it. I belong to a few Post card clubs online and have done lots of trading. Perhaps you would like to exchange a card sometime..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie