Monday, June 08, 2009

Jane's Christmas Block

Okay, this was a previous RR block of Jane's that she wanted more encrusting happening on it so our Sew Buds group is giving it a go. Sorry but I forgot to take a picture of the block before I worked on it.

So here are the closeups of what I added to it. First off I added the gold wreath charm at the bottom of the buttons and beads cluster; a silver Snowman along the ribbon garland with other silver charms; and a gold angel charm next to the feather stitched green heart. Then I crocheted a green heart and attached it with gold beads and next to it stitched an SRE poinsettia. That's when the ideas flew the coop so I'm sending it onto Candi for her input.





Jane will be making this into an album cover - WOW eh!

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

beautiful colors... The stitches are lovely
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie