Monday, June 22, 2009

My Cabachons Arrived!!!

Okay I'm not sure what exactly this is about, but here's some explanation:

CABACHON: A stone without facets, and shaped like a dome. CAMEO: Conch shell, onyx gem, coral and various gemstones, which were carved in either relief or intaglio. Cameos are also molded in synthetics such as plastic or glass.

Anyways here is what I got from another CQer who makes her own!



I love them and a couple I'm going to keep for myself and my own CQd block! Some are going into a "Faces" DYOB (do your own block) RR in the CQI group starting in July. Now many say these are easy to make, just like many say developing your own pictures is easy too - well sorry but I only like playing with the end result not the process to get there! Some things I know I do not want to dabble in and some I've tried and never expanded on either.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Rose Ann,
Thanks for the definition...I never actually knew what the word meant, just the general idea...see you teach someone all the time! Enjoy them...

Susan