Sunday, April 05, 2009

"Lonely Tree" - framed

Okay I'm at it again at my place and have framed my "Lonely Tree" thread sketch from the Michelle Dobrin MPQ workshop on March 22, 2009. Slowly but surely I'll get the other projects finished. Was hoping to get my "Parent's First Homestead" fabric landscape completed so I could take it to Dauphin with me to show Dad - maybe I still can!!!



Okay, back to finishing the machine applique project today, if I can, then my time will be opened up to work on the landscape one.

3 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

I've seen this in person and I can attest that although pictures are great, they don't do justice to this work, not at all.

Anonymous said...

That one's very pretty, too. You've been doing some lovely work.

Barbara Gordon said...

Very pretty. When I was her in you blog, I noticed the machine embroidery and just had to come in and take a peek. I do a lot of it myself, but have never done a picture. I do most of mine on clothing or free standing 3D stuff.