Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Party

Well my niece asked me to decorate a birthday cake with bananas on it and label it "Happy Birthday Banana Man"!!! HMMMM, I did not ask then but did find out later on that it was a instant retort upon Ed and Randy's greeting when first introduced! It's stuck over time. Okay!!!!!

So here's the cake I baked and decorated earlier this week and the Triple B's table setting before guests arrived. Even Pat's Mom and Dad surprised them both and many guests celebrated his 50th last night. It was a smashing surprise right to the last minute!!! Way to go Pat - and Byran n Amanda for helping out too!!! Now I'm sure there were others that helped to pull this off too.









Here are some pics, but low on batteries so I shut down early.

Surprised that's for sure!

How'd you do it???

Gift opening with sister's help!

Cake time!

Byran the pool shark?

Bonding with Grampa!

Watch Mom, this is how you do it!

Roseann and Ed.
The other "Banana Man"!

The END!

No comments: