Saturday, April 04, 2009

Back to the Grindstone!

Okay yesterday I put together the 6" crazy patched block for my other swap and started to plan embellishments but with lack of sleep the night before and some stressing at work I could not stitch late. Had a great sleep and even the dogs did not wake me - guess they enjoyed the extra hour sleep in too - LOL!

And today I rushed to Zellers to pick up my new dishes only to find I READ the flyer wrong so will wait a while longer to replace these old ones. But I did pick up some Milk Bones as we're out and I know they like them more so than the nibbets - just like people and their tastes.

Then off to home to do some machine applique on another project before going back to cuddle them and back to hand work while watching hockey tonight. Sorry no pictures as yet but as soon as it's finished I will post.

No comments: