Wednesday, April 01, 2009

CQI Member Meeting

YAHOOIE I got to meet up with Kim S from Fargo ND today, yep she and her boss did manage to make their scheduled meeting in Winnipeg today (despite the flooding between there and here and also the snow/slush here) and she had a two-hour window so I met with her. She's a very nice and talented lady and we enjoyed our visit. Naturally I brought show n tell and so did she and WOW I've got to try some of her CQing motifs and her interesting use of yarns, laces, ribbons and stitches!!! AND talk about DUH ME!!! - see I brought my camera just in case she had some stuff I just needed to try out BUT FORGOT to pull it out - I was TALKING too much!!!

AND you CQI ladies, I got to see some of the other CQd pieces that go with the Hearts RR that some of you are working on for Kim. That is going to be some AWESOME wall hanging. When I saw pictures of the RR piece I was wondering why it was so small (maybe for a purse) but now I see pictures without a ruler are very deceiving to the eye!

No comments: