Sunday, April 30, 2023

Catchup - April 27th-30th

April 27th

Finally the rain/drizzle stopped and we are out relaxing!


And another baby gift finished!


BUMMER!!!  I thought the Jets may just make it a longer fight!  Guess too many injuries!!!

April 29th

WOW whatever that was it was short lived!  I was outside with the dogs when these fat raindrops started then intensified and started bouncing and making noise.  Didn't get the camera in time but looks like big sleet pebbles or tiny hail in the grass.  Dog walkers were just a clipping down the street!  Better not get worse as my car is out there!



OMGG!!!  So no bridge and ferry only in the not winter conditions otherwise!  WOW!!!


Hmmmm guess this is what hit us in the NE corner of Winnipeg today!  But I didn't hear any thunder.


April 30th

Good morning!!!!  It's a beautiful day and wish I had time to go for a walk with Edna, but not today!  I definitely don't believe the reported temperature!!!  It's so beautiful out on the usually windy deck and having my coffee outside with the crew before dressing for my brunch with Bravestone Centre.  Hope they all behave till I get back not like my last two venturing out!


Well the Bravestone Centre brunch at the Cabot Centre and my time to shine has arrived!  And I've met Natalie an MPQ member at my table and wants my quilt.  I've entered lots of tickets into the awesome baskets, many stained glass and jewellry I want.  😉







Okay this is really funny!!!  Sylvia is always saying I'm lucky, BUT I did not win even one of those lovely auction baskets, nor the beautiful table centre piece.  But I was called up to draw the winner of the $100 gift certificate for the East India Company Pub & Eatery.  Well I shuffled the envelopes inside that bucket behind my back LOTS then drew one.  🥁🥁🥁 Rose Anne Burdeny  🤣🤣🤣  I graciously declined, mine left out, reshufffled again and drew another!  Sorry but I just can't stomach the curry etc scents inside there never mind eat there.  So hopefully the winner can enjoy that prize mucho better!!!

But I did get a picture with Lori Thiessen who won my quilt! 


Needless to say there were many women who said it was beautiful, loudly saying it's there's not your's, even one from MPQ, which made me feel awesome.  Thank you Aruna for asking about a donation!  

Now relaxing with the dogs watching hockey!

No comments: