Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April 6th-11th

April 7th

Guess my achiness and upcoming travel plans has me visiting a Physiotherapist to help with my hip pain.  It's deemed at this time not hip replacement fixable, but maybe exercise treatable!  UGHHH I'm not one for exercise but I'll try this if it'll get me out and walking again!  I just don't like aching more to get better, if that's so!  Thank goodness for the chair heating pad for afterwards!!!


Happy Easter to ALL!!!


It was lovely to have a few hours with friends sewing and chatting together. Plus seeing some of Barb's treasures again! Thank you!

But I'm thinking when I'm not feeling great maybe I shouldn't go out, I may have been a bit crabby! I'm home relaxing feet up, heating pad on, enjoying pizza and watching curling I'm still catching up on. 😏🙃🫶

April 10th

OMGG I forgot Wendy, you were the lucky recipient of my challenge quilt that year!!!

Well my FB friends I have another one in the show this year again? April 14th-16th Canad Inns Polo Park.


Here is this year's challenge quilt.


April 10th

A so-so day and I even did some embroidery before going out for BP supper.



April 11th

Today a shitty day but Pat dried by with Easter dinner leftovers, YUMMY!!!   And a physio appointment to boot which did not help! So I put on my audio book and walked to the Forks weaving wet muddy patches (should have adhered to "walkway closed" signs), met some geese and then relaxing on a chair a bit with my coffee! Awesome out today!







No comments: