Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Quiet Day

April 18th

Hope this recent threat doesn't dump this much!


Okay my "Flying Geese" PFA swap postcard is omplete and mailed off way head of time! I love when ideas pop into my head when topics are released, makes completion much easier! This time I've made one for myself as I've always wanted to try curved paper pieced flying geese miniaturized!!





And my Fringe Tatters group tatting Exchange is also winging it's way over seas today too!



After my physio session, I did some errands with Edna then we went to Oakwood Cafe for borscht and cheese toast for supper. We had the restaurant to ourselves plus undivided waiter attention till just before leaving when another table came in. Not their usual that's for sure!  Now relaxing with white out Jets tee and earring waiting for the game to begin!  GO JETS GO!!!!!  



No comments: