Sunday, April 16, 2023

April 15th-16th

April 15th

Okay Sylvia has seen her quilts and was very pleased so I can post now!  She had one queen quilt that was quilted by Lori Suss of Night Owl Quilting & Dye Works and four wall hangings.  So FOUR won ribbons and ONE of those TWO ribbons.  That's my talented sister!!!  🥰🥰🥰

First


First and Excellence Award on Realistic Pictoral Wall Quilt.


Second

Third

No prize 

The banquet was a nice wrap up for the quilt show weekend but too much food!

Me, Sylvia and Pat, Sylvia's daughter.



Sylvia received her award for Excellence in Realistic Pictoral Wall Quilt.




The trunk show had awesome quilts showcasing some very fine points and WOW quilting! Thank you Melissa for taking our picture!

April 16th

Okay Quilt Reflections is over for another term!!! Now or soon all can relax and reflect on a job well done! The committees, vendors and volunteers did an awesome job!!! And today I took pictures of Sylvia by her winning quilts!





Now some time ago Heather O asked if I had anymore of my tiny Canadian flags left that I'd sewn onto my Storm at Sea wall hanging! When I heard she puts them somewhere on her quilts, I promptly said yes I've a few for her! So a while back I had gathered various sizes and gave them too her! She grinned like someone gave her a million dollars! Well today I got to see her quilt with my tiny flag on it!



After leaving the show, I picked Edna up and the three of us went to Smitty's for supper! Now I'm relaxing, feet up trying to relieve the hip pain!  Ohhhh and my 2 Wheeler is not a gonner, it was in my apartment, just forgot it was upstairs and to take it this morning!!!

No comments: