Thursday, April 20, 2023

April 19th & 20th

April 19th

Talk about a busy day!  Slept in then rushed off to an appointment then lunch with Aruna at Joey's PP and to pass over my donated quilt for their fundraiser coming up.



Then a bit of shopping before another appointment, more shopping and then home to relax!

April 20th

Today Sylvia treated me to a Southdale Village Family Restaurant veggie skillet lunch before more shopping since yesterday yielded zippo! Today very much the same! Then back to her place and I washed my new fabrics in her tumble washer instead of my agitation washer that just about mangles them even on gentle. While that was happening we enjoyed a "sewing day" together! 


Original idea.

Maybe final idea.

I worked on my miniaturized trippy triangles (those three in pieces need fixin') and she on her newest door hanger (hand embroidery with batik borders)! Yummy looking!!! AND she baked Pillsbury cinnamon buns for break time! AWESOME!!!

Guess Mother Nature is not finished with winter and snow yet!


No comments: