Sunday, April 30, 2023

Catchup - April 22nd-25th

 April 22nd

Well I was achy after errands with Sylvia and Edna, but happy to see Jacqui and Nester while at St. Vital Mall book sale.  So I cut it short and went home to relax before sewing.  

Yeah I've finished the top of my mini Trippy Triangles wall hanging!  Just ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it!!!  I'm thinking of doing a facing instead of binding it.  Will tackle that tomorrow!   10 1/4 x 16"


April 23rd

WOW WOW WOW!!!   I finally get to see them.  These were about 11pm at Birds Hill in eastern sky.




These were taken after midnight to about 1:30am.  




This was the best display, wider and taller, and totally ruined by this jerk!!!



Well most vehicles have left so may as well call it a night too.  It was lovely except for a few shits!!!

April 24th

Dang forgot to post yesterday's first walk in ages with Edna!  It was lovely with sun and less wind in this tree lined development towards the west end of the park.  Talk about "houses"!


WOW!!!  Maybe a road trip to Brandon quilt shops too?


I hope to be going!


Today was iffy but I did my exercises and decided to go for an easy walk with Edna to the Forks for lunch!  Well out to walk back and I remembered my walking stick made by Len from Arizona that Sylvia gave to me back at the table.  Edna didn't know I could run, told her that was slower than my baseball playing days!  But it was still there Thank God!!!  Then walked back home with lots of stops to stretch out sore hip! 

Then off to Sylvia's for a short walk with her too, with me the slowest one!!!  She has her NEWEST door hanger up, I ❤️❤️❤️ it!


After this I took Edna down Portage Ave with our first stop at Sargent Sundae for our first treat there for the year. 

https://www.tourismwinnipeg.com/eat-and-drink/eat-and-drink/display,listing/06099/sargent-sundae 

Then off to SuperStore for a bit of shopping before crashing at home.  So today I got in my steps but kinda aching!  Relaxing tomorrow! 


Hope I can stay up for the JETS game tonight!!

April 25th

The Overflow

OMGG!!!  Here's another I gotta share!!!!

This song about older ladies is so FUNNY that it’s going VIRAL! I can’t stop laughing!

Amazing and hilarious country song about older ladies.

This is only a screenshot.  Click on link below.



No comments: