Friday, April 14, 2023

April 12th-14th

April 12th

WOW WEE!!! Got my hair dolled up in time for the weekend!!! Also booked the next two appointments before my trip.


Then picked up Sylvia and her quilts etc and headed to Canad Inns for drop off. Gosh there was no lineup at either drop off and the ladies got us checked in and out lickety split! Nice job!!!  

Off we went and picked up Edna for a Wok Box supper then on the way to drop off Sylvia we stopped into Zellers! Well my opinion is they shouldn't have bothered opening up, nothing there I'd return to check out!

April 13th

Finally, I'm up to a challenge and tackling a PFA swap postcard! Let's hope my 'idea' pans out as I've drawn it up! Time will tell!




Okay one-half is complete and now onto the larger half!


NOW the larger half is complete BUT I ran out of stamina to tackle the curved sewing together. My contact points are marked so hoping it's easy peasy tomorrow! Then onto the 4x6" postcard back and I'll be way ahead to mail it off! I'm calling this 'Global Warming Confused Geese'!!!


April 14th

Just a reminder!!!


Today I went for lunch with Edna and met her quilting ladies! Lovely!!!

Then off to the Quilt Show and a quick walk around to check on Sylvia's and my quilt entries. Mine did not garner any ribbons but I'm hoping for constructive critique to improve on in future. Sylvia won ribbons but I'm not posting till after she sees for herself tomorrow! I will say many stopped me to pass on congratulations for her! And then I finished off my first stint of volunteering in the Boutique. It was awesome to see various members' creativity and to hear a few positive comments on some of my items. But two hours on and off my feet wreaked havoc on my hip, barely made it to the car and thankful I put a Tylenol Arthritis in my pocket to help ease it. I'll remember to take one before my next shifts instead of after.




No comments: