Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Catchup - May 1st-6th

May 1st

Morning!  Since their playfulness wouldn't let me sleep I'm on the deck having breakfast.  Now they too can play unrestricted!  Sun is lovely, breeze is a bit coolish.

May 2nd

Today is awesome and barely any wind!!! I met Sylvia for lunch, physio and then picked Edna up on the way to one of my errands before dropping her off with coffee and fritter in transit and back here to relax feet up in the shade, the Bernese too! I'm staying out here longer and the dogs will just have to deal with it!!! Hmmmm wonder if the helicopter was scoping out all the traffic accidents/incidents?



OKAY with my aches, I've been tardy trying to decide what I'm gonna do for my annual birthday escape. Since I'm off to Europe in July I've decided a one-day road trip with Sylvia and friends. Now waiting to see who's coming and the itinerary, but we are going to Brandon!!! Maybe depending on how I feel and time wise:
Austin Museum quilt show
Fabriculous
Mama Bear's Quilt Shoppe
and maybe
KickAss Country Store, Plumas MB

May 3rd

Ohhhh look what arrived today from Fayth H of Virginia USA. Her lovely PFA swap fabric postcard flying geese are in Canada this spring to join others that have flown back too in there northern migration. I just LOVE the red poppies, well I'm hoping and calling them poppies, and the sky fabric too! Awesome history too! Beautiful and thank you so very, very much! ❤️❤️❤️



May 4th

That about sums it up and even creates sidewalk and vehicle problems, sometimes serious ones too! But do those individuals of all ages learn!
I use hands free when driving but try and keep it short!!!


Hey any of my family or friends locally use these? If so, can I please have your discard boxes? Thank you!!!


Well have to try out my new vacation tote so transferred my backpack stuff into it, all fit but stuffed. I won't have some of this on my trip so should be better. So walked to the Forks for a late lunch, breakfast was at 6:30 after being rudely woken up and feeling kinda hungry! LOL!!! Finally caught a train here!






OMGG, I love this!


May 6th

I saw this last night, then this morning!




Beautiful! 

No comments: