Friday, April 15, 2022

Good Friday - April 15th

 To Family and Friends!!!


I found a small hutch for $20 on Marketplace and showed it to Sylvia? Well she liked it, we gathered the grandsons and sil's truck and after various texts went to pick it up! Much yo my dismay the seller was very tardy on communication and 2.5 hours later he finally arrived (after various car issues etc) and we loaded it and left. Lucky it was nice, a few nicks etc, or we'd have let it be. Sheesh lucky we didn't have work or major plans!!! Kinda messed up some quilting plans but worth the bargain!

It's going to be her quilt storage on the shelves and linens in the drawers.


After a bit of a rest I started to tackle quilting my mystery quilt! So much easier on my Brother PQ1500SL machine than the Janome, especially this twin sized one. I've finished may 35% and am very pleased considering my marking pen was not visible so I'm eyeballing the quilting path! 

It was WARM under this!





Will check with Sylvia on Wednesday if I need more somewhere!

No comments: