Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Catchup - April 25th-27th

April 25th

Ohhhh to be so young with long hair again!  NOT!!!!



🔊 YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!! 🎉 I've just finished my MPQ ABC Mystery Bag quilt. 👏 YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!! 🥳

I came quite close to scrapping it many times, when trying to prep the blocks, never mind the sashings, borders, backing and even the binding! Yep this was a quilt that probably shouldn't been finished except I was danged if it would get the best of me!!!! I've decided I need a pattern to fall back on even when I don't really follow it step by step, I'm not a designer!!!

Pictures will come Thursday after washing and then I'll drop it off to be included in the ABC project!

April 26th

What a smart idea!!!


April 27th

Them pool noodles sure get around!

I use mine for the water but also to roll up my quilt tops till I get to quilt them!!!


What a lovely day! Picked up Edna, Pat and Sylvia before heading out to OMA's for a visit, shopping and dropping off a puzzle for her too! Then back 59 to the Olive Garden for awesome soup, salad n breadsticks lunch before heading north. We missed out on Cedar House Quilting this time but will return soon! Then onto Selkirk to Momma Bears before checking out a couple Thrift shops and drive back to the city. I'm pooped!

Well this was the first time I encountered issues making a baby bath towel! First I made the hoodie too small so had to recut from the other corner so one less face cloth. Then I misjudged and trimmed previous stitching ahead of the ending. DANG IT! So had to do a repair job - first time! I gotta get better lighting in that corner!


No comments: