Saturday, November 30, 2019

November 29th & 30th

Nov 29th

She's at it again!  Monica, your brain does not rest, I'm pretty sure!!!!




Delayed tatting a bit more and prepped for three orders of my wildlife pillows for Christmas.  So now back to tatting my Christmas bells and hopefully mailed off this weekend then to sewing again.


Nov 30th

Merry Christmas to my Fringe Tatter exchange recipient, it'llbe mailed off today!  Finally with a few setbacks my tatted bell is complete.  Even reopened my tiny but deep cut again - this time briefly!  After days of searching I settled on Christmas Bell by Jennifer Williams but had to tat according to the pattern to figure out where I'd add my crystals into which joins.  Maybe they are a bit big, a seed bead might have been better, but I like the end result!  This pattern has loads of cuts and ties which I don't care for.  Also I tried to make it with Lizbeth 312 metallic and boy was that a mistake and a major waste of time as halfway through I busted a join and had to start over with regular Lizbeth cotton.  But with the crystals I sure can see it on the tree reflecting the lights! 🤗🎄😍




OK what's this Colorado low sending our way now!  The sky looks weird for winter!


No comments: