Sunday, November 03, 2019

MPQ Sewing Day - November 2nd

At MPQ Sewing Saturday with fellow quilters! Thank you Cynthia for the picture of my first circle quilting.  Pizza for lunch!  And then it's the real deal!


Edna's still hard at them! 

I can do Free Motion circles and the back looks good too! 


I'm very happy. 

OK here comes circles on the real baby!



Today some quilters asked about my easy I Spy quilts that I've made and hope to dive back into my bin of novelty fabrics to make more ABC quilts for MPQ and my smaller Aurora group donations.  So thought I'd show them again.

My version of a pattern I received at a retreat. 

Disappearing Nine Patch version.

My very first I Spy from 2003.

While searching my Blog for the years ago I Spy quilts I came across one showing my oil paintings so have to post them all together - not in any particular order!

These first two - Yvonne has them. 


And this one for me but couldn't replicate the previous ones  - that's OK though.  💗

In my kitchen. 

In my dining room. 

In my entrance. 

Was at my office but not hung yet at home. 

On my bakers shelf in my living room. 

And then I've ventured into fabric thread and acrylic painting with fabric medium.

No comments: