Thursday, November 21, 2019

Nov 20th - 21st

Nov 20th

Good morning!  I was out early and all was clear but on the drive back it started snowing and this is like 10 minutes ago going white again!


And an hour later!


Well it took me 1 1/2 hours to drive through the city to have supper with Dianne and Linda - usualy no more than half hour.  Supper at Montana's was very nice and thankful travel was better going home!

Nov 21st

Trying to recoup after my not so good dentist check up.  After years of clear check ups and somehow missed my 6 month visit, now a year later I've a cavity in dire need of repair plus possible bone sugery to follow.  Guess now I'm very glad I didn't drop dental plan benefits, smart advice Angela!  Ordered Bruchetta and Chardonnay!  It's snowing again!


I also stopped at the library on the third floor and picked up this awesome reference book for $3.05 and already have ideas floating around!


WOW I LOVE this hippie idea!  Reminds me of the painted Volkswagen bus I saw in New Zealand!  Funny how certain things bring back long forgotten memories!


Now I've started my MPQ Mystery Applique BMO first block.  It's going very well!  Too bad the Jets lost!

No comments: