Saturday, November 16, 2019

Catch Up - Nov. 7th - 10th

Ohhhh boy he's a challenge to walk, he just has one speed - gung ho ahead!!!  At least when we got to Kings Park he did slow down a bit but not much.  I was thankful that the icy pactches have decreased a lot!  Both of us are on the couch him napping and me relaxing!



Nature's beauty!   Yes he did stop to allow a few pictures. 

Flooded bad and in some places across pathways  - we weren't near those except here. 

Geese floating with the current. 

Then flying back to the bend to float down again!




Nov. 8th

How true and come on why not!  I just had go share this one!


And someone commented!


I still love this image and one day I'll put together this puzzle.  It's quite poignant of all the lives that were lost for our freedom!


Today we did the residential route, going past Tommy's, before circling home!  We even saw a deer in someone's well treed river property.  I took some really bad videos so here's the pics of his crazy speed laps after that walk!  Maybe another day I'll get a good one!

Deer walking away just under the leaves.





Nov. 9th

YEAH, this morning I had hot water for my shower!!!  Their son had better success second time around!  Hope it stays as I've dishes to do, easier with hot tap water!

Finally we're at the Oakwood Cafe for our usual but no walk first!  Even noted by the waitress!


DUH ME!!!  Thank you very much Jeanette for this awesome elegant Pashmina shawl from your Thailand trip and the elephant change purse.  I can see myself using this shawl with some fancy outfits for dinner etc.  That colour is perfect, now to find a casual black dress or green and I'm set for my river cruise suppers!


Today I saw something like this at Fabricland in a Remembrance Day display on Pembina but didn't have time to stop and check it out. About 24" tall and maybe 15" wide!
Nov 10th

Yahooie I'm glad this location has reopened! Now to bring back the first Flying Pig burger they started with!!!!!! 🤗🤩🤗

No comments: