Thursday, November 07, 2019

Catch Up

Nov. 4th

Well I think I'm jinxed when it comes to pet sitting!  Seems everytime it's a thunderstorm or snow dumps at the same time!  At least if we get dumped on I've snow cleaners to call on! That's good as Tuco wore me out on our short walk on icy roads then pulled me into the back yard instead of inside!  He started barking and running around in circles (should have pulled out the camera) then stopped barking until I chucked a stick around for a good 15 minutes before he stopped!  Thank goodness as I sure was pooped with some tug a war too!  Guess he is too!





Nov. 4th

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW about this blue jeans fabric artist!  Hope you can view it!

https://www.facebook.com/60SecDocs/videos/422581765124317/

OMGG Tuco is gonna wear me down that's for sure.  It's too slippery out there for two walks a day with me, so after the midday walk he pulls me into the back yard and demands I throw sticks for a while and lets me know to snap to it!  🤣🤣🤣  Then he just walks by me to the house - he's had enough!   What a character! 

Now this evening he's barking off and on to let me know it's chase or tag time!  This time "I" called it quits with rubbery legs!  😂😂😂  I better lose some weight this week with him!!! First two from earlier, last one after our chasing around!



Same position as the other day but notice the toy we played with? 

Nov. 6th

Finally I'm into Honda on Waverley to get my one and only car key and remote start fobs replaced.  The starter one is broken and wires exposed so hopefully I can get two?  Will see what transpires.  Awesome I was out of there with replacement fob and key as promised and Lucky instructed me on the use of the remote start.  Thank you Jeremy and Lucky!

Guess Tuco missed me as this evening was the first time to cuddle!



Nov 7th

Hmmmm seems the pilot light keeps going out in the hot water tank.  Tuesday it was hot water but yesterday was cool and in the evening their son came over, fiddled with it and got it working again.  Well this morning was a luke warm shower, reminded me of the lake but slightly warmer, so guess it went out again?  Hmmmm good thing I'm not getting ready for work too!  🤗🤗🤗

No comments: