Thursday, November 28, 2019

November 27th & 28th

Nov 27th

It is with a very heavy heart that I won't be seeing another of my loveable friends.   πŸ˜’😒😒  Yes Taunya and Steve said, I'm sure, tearful and heart wrenching goodbyes to Zero yesterday!  πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ’”  He's now pain free and romping freely chasing whatever crosses his path in pet heaven!  πŸΎπŸΎπŸ’žπŸΎπŸΎ  Hugs to you both and Fred too!!!



Well up and atem today early!  First post an Amazon return which I wanted to exchange but the website did not let me have that option, dang it!  Then off for a trim n style (forgot to get Adele to take the pictures), Fabricland for my poppy n wine fabric at 50% off before heading over to visit Auntie Adeline, surprising her.  She mentioned being pleased that Florence and Wayne had stopped in when in for a Jets game awhile ago.  Last stop was into Needlepoint Place to see if I could buy a tatting book or two, Ewa was very pleased to see me! Now home and back to tatting my Christmas bells!



Window light distorted the colour.
Next picture shows it better. 




Nov 28th

Hope you are celebrating this weekend with family and friends!


If you do then Aunt Monica's Attic on Regent would love to have them.  Please contact Monica for drop off info.  Probably for dog beds.  πŸ’–πŸΎπŸ’–


Okay, maybe I should have stayed in bed and not tried doing things today!  Thankfully the evening out with the girls was awesome!  But again I thought all Christmas items were on sale 30%, nope not the cards, dang it!  Oh well they are lovely!

Anyways I was tatting with Lizbeth metallic and crystals, well I tried too but failed miserably even stinging scratches on my fingers!  Then switched to regular size 20 Lizbeth and things were going smoothly till I noticed my first flower had 5 petals instead of the six required PLUS I was missing some long picots for the NEXT ROW to join up with crystals!  DANG IT!!!  So cut off those flowers and crystals, setting it aside for when I return.

So went to do dishes before getting dressed for the evening!  Well that too went askew too!  See I cut the outside edge near the cuticle on my ring finger and it would not stop bleeding and I was starting to get squeamish and light headed.  So I covered it, called my Dr and went straight there and he saw me right away.  Yes a might deep but I'd stop it is so he cleaned it, rebandaged me and said to keep an eye for infection.  DUH!!!!  By this time I was to be at Cindy's so just went straight there without any Christmas bling etc!

Talk about ALL KINDS of items here at the Jingle Mingle at Lacoste Nursery in their newly renovated store!





Tomorrow better be better!!!!!

No comments: