Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Feeling Sad!

Because the 2017 TIAS tatting mystery is now complete.  Thank you very very much Jane Eborall for your tatting expertise, time and patience in providing this fun exercise for all of us.  I totally enjoy it even if it's a bit of a challenge for me at times but I persevere and eventually complete the projects.  I'm going to have to find a way to display them together for our annual Northern Lights Lace Days event.

So in the end my friends who mentioned a fancy dressed lady were right!!!  I didn't guess that till Day 9 or 10 and VOILA it was revealed on Day 11.  I LOVE my finely dressed crinoline Southern Belle!  Maybe one day I'll tat a parasol and she'll be complete.  Thank you Jane.  ❤🌹👍



I'm missing a step but can't seem to find the place or even the photo.  Each photo was an installment since beginning of January.

No comments: