Thursday, February 09, 2017

Feeling Good!!!

Now that the apartment is back to winter normal and I can think without a headache I'm more productive and even have supper in the oven!  So today I searched out some tatting patterns I need soon and then went into the sewing room - BRRRRR now I now it's back to normal as this is the coolest room!  Darn I should have sewn the last two weeks - oh well that's par the course.  At least I sewed up four more Canada slab blocks (top photo) so that's 16 now and just 8 more then I can plan the layout and sew up this top.  I'm hoping to have one sent to Quilt Canada for the June Conference and then hopefully stitch up another set of 24 blocks for Winnipeg all through our local quilt guild Manitoba Prairie Quilters.  See these quilts when all finished will be distributed to Ronald McDonald Houses across Canada.  So I need another retreat or two for the drive to produce (next two photos from January's retreat)!!!




No comments: