Friday, November 25, 2016

On the Home front!

Woke today feeling more motivated than the past few days and after getting ready for another round with my dietician this afternoon I weighed myself just to see.

WELL earlier this week I'd finally dropped off my month long plateau and was nearing the weight I'd be happy at and still enjoying my favorites in moderation.   What a relief!

THEN today I've dropped another 1.5 lbs and now am just below that hoping to reach target.   Wonder if this will continue some more?  WOW that would be awesome for me.

This week's Dr followup from lab results saw my A1C sugar levels GREAT, my blood pressure lowered, but my bad cholesterol was still up there and I'm eating more fish and taking Omega 3,6,9 too - AND now my thyroid is registering high whatever!!!  Dang it I thought I was doing so good.  So back in a month and if BP is still lowered then he'll stop one med and see how I do and then another test to see what else changes.   SHEESH!!!

No comments: